The Estate Plank Collection is an expression of timeless elegance. Using premium, rustic grades of North American wood, our artisans add hand-sculpted and wire-brushed textures to accentuate the wood’s everlasting appeal. The Estate Plank Collection is the perfect choice for achieving a classic wide-plank flooring look.
- 100% of wood from North American, responsibly managed forests. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests. All species of lumber are sourced from reputable North American domestic suppliers and are Lacey Act compliant
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Estate Plank Collection is ¾" thick with widths ranging from 6" to 8.5" (150–216mm) widths. Long average lengths come 2’ – 8’
- Most advanced engineered structure available. Patented DACS Construction for utmost dimensional stability and ease of installation
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
- Zero formaldehyde adhesive used for glueing components together (learn more)
The Estate Plank Collection has more subtle features than many competing lines, including low gloss finish, subtle hand-sculpted and wire-brushed texture that speak of elegantly aged flooring.This formidable rustic grade plank is distinguished by being both very wide and long. The Estate Plank Collection is the perfect choice for achieving a classic wide-plank flooring look and sets a new standard in exquisite rustic flooring.
- Truly small batch handcrafted. Our craftsmen bring out the natural beauty of every plank through refined techniques such as subtle hand-sculpting, wire-brushing, and unique colour treatment processes. All of this is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve. Made to last and be loved for generations
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate