Our Reclaimed Heart Pine Collection is made from genuine, century-old reclaimed heart pine lumber. The slow growth and natural aging of the wood creates its characteristically beautiful golden auburn hues and rich patina. Authentic features include nail holes, wood plugs, chiseled bevels and a pronounced grain pattern
- a true testament to its history and irrefutable value.
- 100% of wood from North American, responsibly managed forests. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests. All species of lumber are sourced from reputable North American domestic suppliers and are Lacey Act compliant.
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Reclaimed Collection is ¾" thick and 7"or 8½" (178-16 mm) wide. Long average lengths come 2’ – 10’
- Most advanced engineered structure available. Patented DACS Construction for utmost dimensional stability and ease of installation
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
- Zero formaldehyde adhesive used for glueing components together (learn more)
The Reclaimed Heart Pine Collection of handcrafted hardwood flooring is made with wood from old and historic buildings from across the United States, many of them more than 100 years old. This precious, limited material is preserved in lasting and authentic planks which will be cherished for generations to come.
- The Reclaimed Heart Pine Collection's century-old past is portrayed through a pronounced grain pattern, seasoning checks, and natural weathering effects. In addition to giving the wood a beautiful patina, this aging process contributes to a durability and hardness approaching that of oak
- Truly small batch handcrafted. Our craftsmen bring out the natural beauty of every plank through refined techniques such as subtle hand-sculpting, wire-brushing, and unique colour treatment processes. All of this is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve. Made to last and be loved for generations
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate