The Antique Alder collection conveys the warm comfortable feeling of a true heritage floor that will be loved and admired for generations. Red Alder is responsibly managed West Coast hardwood that has made its reputation as one of the premiere wood species for achieving a superior rustic decor.
- 100% of wood from North American West Coast groves which produce hardy, fast-growing trees that assist in soil regeneration for future forest growth. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests and is Lacey Act compliant
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Antique Alder Collection is ¾" thick and 4.25"(109 mm) or 6" (152 mm) wide. Long average lengths come 2’ – 8’
- Only available in ¾” Solid Plank
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
The Antique Alder Collection readily conveys the warm comfortable feeling of a true heritage floor. Responsibly managed West Coast groves produce hardy, fast-growing trees which assist in soil regeneration for future forest growth, and allow homeowners to enjoy their choice of flooring even more.
- Truly small batch handcrafted. Our craftsmen bring out the natural beauty of every plank through refined 'Antiquing' techniques such as subtle distressing, and hand sanded bevels. All of this is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve. Made to last and be loved for generations
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate