The Castillo Plank Collection recalls the magnificence of medieval Europe’s finest households. Our skilled artisans individually handcraft each plank to create a unique timeworn appearance, infusing history into modern spaces. Made with premium wide rustic grades of North American hickory, white oak and walnut, the Castillo Plank Collection is a bold statement of rustic beauty.
- 100% of wood from North American, responsibly managed forests. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests. All species of lumber are sourced from reputable North American domestic suppliers and are Lacey Act compliant
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Castillo Plank Collection is ¾" thick with widths ranging from 6" to 8" (150–203mm) widths. Long average lengths come 2’ – 8’
- Most advanced engineered structure available. Patented DACS Construction for utmost dimensional stability and ease of installation
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
- Zero formaldehyde adhesive used for glueing components together (learn more)
The Castillo Plank Collection is renowned for its wide width and long plank lengths, and for creating the aesthetic of a genuine foot-worn floor from a bygone era. It's unique timeworn appearance infuses history into modern spaces.
- Truly small batch handcrafted. The skillful artisans who hand-make this collection are master craftsmen that take no shortcuts. Each plank is hand-worked, the bevels of every board are hand chiseled, and all staining is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate